- Aconcagua Expeditions
- Aconcagua trekkings
- Aconcagua Logistic Services
- About Inka
Full Logistic Support for Mountaineers horcones & vacas valley
If you are an experienced climber or a guide, then this service program is ideal as support for your expedition.
INKA EXPEDICIONES facilitates the organization of logistics services providing a package that covers all your needs.
We have prepared a very convenient set of services for self-leaded expeditions. We make the logistic arrangements for you. This gives you the advantage of having complete control over your trip without having the administrative headache of expedition organization. Your time prior to the expedition’s departure is therefore free so you can concentrate on other things, such as raising sponsorship or simply keeping busy at work.
Your time prior to the expedition’s departure is therefore free so you can concentrate on other things, such as raising sponsorship or simply keeping busy at work:.
services full logistic support package
- Transport IN Airport – Hotel in Mendoza City by private vehicles.
- Two (2) nights of lodging in a 3 *** hotel in the city of Mendoza, double or triple, breakfast & taxes included
- Transport IN-OUT Mendoza-Penitentes by private vehicles.
- Transport IN-OUT Penitentes-Horcones (Park entrance) by private vehicles.
- One (1) night accommodation in Hotel Ayelén in Los Penitentes: breakfast, dinner & taxes included
- Assistance with the procedures to obtain the permit to enter the provincial Park Aconcagua.
- Fully equipped dining-room and exclusive WC for clients at camps.
- Two (2) full board service (breakfast, lunch or lunchbox and dinner) in Confluencia and five (5) in Plaza de Mulas per person.
- Freight mules to carry the personal equipment (per person): 20kgs from
- Penitentes to Plaza de Mulas / 10kgs from Confluencia to Plaza de Mulas / 30kgs from Plaza de Mulas to Penitentes.
- Luggage store-room. (Penitentes and Plaza de Mulas)
- Six (6) full board service (breakfast, lunch or lunchbox and dinner) in Plaza Argentina and one (1) in Plaza de Mulas per person.
- Freight mules to carry the personal equipment (per person): 30kgs from Penitentes to Plaza Argentina. / 30kgs from Plaza Argentina to Penitentes.
- Luggage store-room. (Penitentes)
- Aconcagua Park Entrance Permit fee. Ascent fee. (Tax charged by Mendoza government, according to the selected route, dates, nationality and the assistance of authorized company).
- Personal equipment.
- Rescue costs or other costs due to the abandonment of the expedition. (Riding mule, pack mule, individual transfers, helicopter flight, extra nights, meals, extra costs for changes in your flight ticket, personal porter service, etc. – It is recommended to take out insurance to cover these expenses).
- Extra nights in hotel in case of early return to the city.
- Meals in Mendoza.
- Tents for accommodation in Confluencia / Plaza de Mulas / Plaza Argentina
- Porter service (for common or personal equipment).
- Any type of service at the high camps.
- Tents, stoves, etc. at base camps and high camps.
- TRF OUT Hotel- Airport.
- Any other service not specifically mentioned as included in this document.