The best view of Aconcagua from 5000 mts. trekking base camps + Cº Bonete
about the route
This seven days trekking lets us observe the two most spectacular faces of Aconcagua. We will first walk to Plaza Francia, South Wall base camp. There, after walking through glaciers surrounded by amazing mounts, we´ll enjoy its impressive 3000 mts of altitude .After that we´ll walk a long way up to Plaza de Mulas Base camp, which after such an effort, will reward us with an incredible view of Aconcagua´s West Wall at sunset and it´ll give us the chance to spend some time with mountaineers from all over the world that get ready to reach the summit.And then, we reach the summit of Mt. Bonete (5000 mts) From this mountain we´ll see the awesome Aconcagua west face, as well the huge Plaza de Mulas’ Base Camp. From the Bonete´s summit the surrounding landscape it’s amazing, you could admire the vast expanse of the Andes.The sensation at that moment, we cannot tell. We want you to have the experience yourself. Start walking with us!
ITINERARY trekking base camps + cº bonete
The proposed itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions o other forced situations that put in risk the group security. The guides have the authority to change the program according to their criteria, to maximize the security based on his knowledge and experience.
services TRAVERSE 360º
Professional guides experienced and qualified by certification.
- Transportation IN-OUT Penitentes – Aconcagua Park Entrance)
- All meals included in the mountain.
- The guides will have permanent communication through VHF and UHF transmitters, between the base camp, the Penitentes and Mendoza.
- Use of dining tents, equipped with tables, chairs, plates, electricity to provide maximum comfort and weather protection.
- Accommodation in dormitory tents or in dormitory domes(4 or 8 people) in Confluencia and Plaza de Mulas depending on availability.
- Use of private bathrooms exclusively for our clients.
- Mules for the transfer of common equipment (tents, food heaters and fuel).
- It does not include the transfer of your personal charges.
- Assistance in obtaining the permit to enter Aconcagua Park.
- Place for the deposit of your equipment (Mendoza – Penitentes)
- Aconcagua Park Entrance Permit fee. Long Trek fee.
- Personal equipment.
- Rescue costs or other costs due to the abandonment of the expedition. (Riding mule, pack mule, individual transfers, helicopter flight, extra nights, meals, extra costs for changes in your flight ticket, personal porter service, etc. – It is recommended to take out insurance to cover these expenses).
- Personal expenses (tips, laundry, phone, drinks, satellite phone, internet access, showers and porters)
- Extra nights in hotel in case of early return to the city in case you decide to come back to Mendoza.
- Transfer Penitentes–Mendoza IN and OUT
- Transportation mules for personal equipment.
- Travel and Medical insurance.
- Meals and Drinks not specified in the itinerary.
- Any other service not specifically mentioned as included.