surrounding the stone sentinel ACONCAGUA 360º
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
ABOUT THE ROUTE
of the Valle de Guanacos Route, and finally we get the summit by the last part of Normal Route. The descent is made via the Normal Route. This route will allow you to see a unique landscape: the magnificence of the Polish Glacier and the greatness of the Andes; and most importantly, it will allow you to have a better acclimatization and thus more chances to reach the summit. The descent by the Normal Route will take us to Plaza de Mulas, Aconcagua´s biggest Base camp. Then we will go on a trek towards Laguna de los Horcones from where you can see the different faces of Aconcagua.
ITINERARY TRAVERSE 360º
The proposed itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions o other forced situations that put in risk the group security. The guides have the authority to change the program according to their criteria. You can be sure the changes have two fundamental objectives. These are to maximize the security and the summit chances. And they are based on our guides knowledge and experience.
services TRAVERSE 360º
- Professional and Experienced Mountain Guide.
- Transport IN Airport-Hotel in Mendoza
- Transport IN-OUT Mendoza-Penitentes-Punta de Vacas
- Two (2) nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Mendoza City
- One (1) night accommodation in Los Penitentes
- Lodging at base camps in mountain tents or dormitory tents
- Assistance with the procedures to obtain the permit to enter the provincial Park Aconcagua.
- Tame mules to carry the equipment (30 kg/pax) in-out Penitentes-Base Camp
- Fully equipped dining-room and kitchen and WC tents.
- Communications between high camps, base camp, Penitentes and Mendoza.
- All meals included on the mountain.
- Regular Porter service to carry DBL base tents, group’s trash and personal waste on high camps.
- Aconcagua Park Entrance Permit fee
- Personal equipment
- Rescue costs or other costs due to the abandonment of the expedition.
- Personal expenses
- Extra nights in the hotel in case of early return to the city
- Transfer out Penitentes – Mendoza in case of early returning or abandon the expedition.
- Travel and Medical insurance.
- Meals and Drinks not specified in the itinerary. E.g.: Lunches and Dinners in Mendoza or Uspallata. Drinks at the included dinner in Los Penitentes.
- Transport OUT Hotel- Airport.
- Any other service not detailed as included.