surrounding the stone sentinel ACONCAGUA 360º
Surrounding the Stone Sentinel ACONCAGUA 360º
ABOUT THE ROUTE
At the end of the expedition you will have made a 360 ° experience, contemplating and enjoying all the faces of Aconcagua.
It all begins with a three day trekking through Valle de Vacas up to Plaza Argentina Base Camp contemplating the East Face of Aconcagua. After preparing everything we will start the ascent through the North Face of Aconcagua, ascending to High Camps 1 and 2. From there we will go to Camp 3 via the upper part of the Valle de Guanacos Route, and finally we get the summit by the last part of Normal Route. The descent is made via the Normal Route to Plaza de Mulas Base Camp, where you can enjoy the West Face of Aconcagua. And finally exit the Park from Horcones, where you can view the great South Face of Aconcagua.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
ITINERARY TRAVERSE 360º
The proposed itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions o other forced situations that put in risk the group security. The guides have the authority to change the program according to their criteria. You can be sure the changes have two fundamental objectives. These are to maximize the security and the summit chances. And they are based on our guides knowledge and experience.
services TRAVERSE 360º
- Professional mountain guide. Experienced and qualified to operate in Aconcagua.
- Assistance with the procedures to obtain the permit to enter Park Aconcagua.
- Ground transportation in private vehicles. Transport IN Airport – Hotel in Mendoza /Transport IN-OUT Mendoza – Penitentes – Park Entrance
- Two (2) nights of accommodation in a 3* hotel in Mendoza City (Sharing room, Double/Triple occupancy), Breakfast included.
- One (1) night of accommodation in Penitentes (Sharing room, Double/Triple occupancy). Breakfast & dinner included.
- Transportation by freight mules of your personal equipment without limits in kg IN-OUT Penitentes-Base Camp
- Lodging at base camps in mountain tents or dormitory tents for 4 or 8 persons and high camps in mountain tents.
- All meals included on the mountain.
- Drinking water (hot and cold) in all our camps (base camps and high camps)
- Fully equipped dining dome at base camps. Exclusive restrooms for our clients.
- Internet and charge of your device for free at base camps.
- Hot shower for free at base camps.
- Facility for the storage and care of equipment.
- Full porter service to carry double tents, garbage and human waste and part of common equipment
- Communications between high camps, base camp, Penitentes and Mendoza.
- Medical equipment available at base camps and high camps.
- Dining domes at high camps equipped with benches and tables. Restroom tents exclusive for our clients.