Plaza Francia + Plaza de Mulas in 5 days TREKKING BASE CAMPS
ABOUT THIS TREKKING
This five day trekking lets us observe the two most spectacular faces of Aconcagua. We will first walk to Plaza Francia, South Wall base camp. There, after walking through glaciers surrounded by amazing mounts, we´ll enjoy its impressive 3000mts of altitude .After that we´ll walk a long way up to Plaza de Mulas Base camp, which after such an effort, will reward us with an incredible view of Aconcagua´s West Wall at sunset and it´ll give us the chance to spend some time with mountaineers from all over the world that get ready to reach the summit.The services include professional mountain guide, full- board lodging in base camp for four nights in mountain tents, and above all our experience in Aconcagua for over twenty years. For more details please click here.The sensation at that moment, we cannot tell. We want you to have the experience yourself. Start walking with us!
ITINERARY TREKKING BASE CAMPS
The proposed itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions o other forced situations that put in risk the group security. The guides have the authority to change the program according to their criteria, to maximize the security based on his knowledge and experience.
services trekking base camps
- Professional and Experienced Mountain Guide.
- Transport IN Airport-Hotel in Mendoza
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Mendoza City
- Assistance with the procedures to obtain the permit to enter the provincial Park Aconcagua.
- Transport IN-OUT Mendoza-Penitentes
- 1 night accommodation in Los Penitentes dinner included.
- Transport IN-OUT Penitentes-Horcones
- Freight mules to carry 30 kg/pax with your personal equipment IN-OUT Penitentes-Base Camp
- Lodging at camps in our mountain tents or dormitory tents.
- All meals included on the mountain.
- Full access to our equipped dining-room and WC in base camps.
- Communications between high camps, base camp, Penitentes and Mendoza.
- Regular Porter service to carry tents and common equipment to high camps and descent of trash and personal waste.
- Aconcagua Park Entrance Permit fee.
- Personal equipment .
- Rescue costs or other costs due to the abandonment of the expedition.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra nights in the hotel in case of early return to the city.
- Transfer out Penitentes – Mendoza in case of early returning or abandon the expedition.
- Mandatory extreme sport travel and medical insurance.
- Meals and Drinks not specified in the itinerary.
- Transport OUT Hotel – Airport.
- Any other service not detailed as included.